Sunday, February 5, 2012

God's Testing

Recently it's seemed like God is testing me in every area of my life that he possibly can.  Although my mom, roommates and friends have been an encouragement, God's even been testing me in some of those areas.  But he's also been sending little encouragements along the way: sermons, encouraging stories, devotionals, and verses that have all been applicable to the different trials in my life.  I'd like to share one such little quote with you:


Anytime I am afraid; anything I am afraid of,
I can avoid that fear because I have a trust in God.


2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I hope that whatever you are having trouble with is subsided so that you can enjoy your friend's wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathi, it has for the most part. I'll definitely enjoy my friends wedding ;)!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers