Welcome to "A Daughter of the King". My name is Sarah Covey. My blog title describes me to the 'T'! I am fully and totally a Daughter of the Heavenly King! Anyway, I'm so excited that you stopped by my little corner of cyberspace.
|This picture was taken by my epic best friend during my first year at college.|
The main purpose of my blog is to be an encouragement to Christian young ladies. I have male followers and such, and I enjoy having them just as much as the 'young ladies' but I fear they don't get as much from my blog!
Fun Facts About Me!
- I am Baptist through and through! I've been raised in a Baptist church my entire life, and have long since formed my own Baptist beliefs!
- I am 20 years old, my birthday is November 17th! When my mom was expecting me, she was due on October 27, it took me a little longer to prepare for this world :)
- I am the only girl, surrounded by four brothers. Always protected! :) Sean is 24, Luke is 18, Dakota is 14, and Hunter is 11.
- My passion is music! I love playing the piano both at home for my own enjoyment and at church! I have been playing at my church since I was 13. I am now teaching five students, they are doing wonderfully! I also enjoy singing.
- I live in a small town in the middle of America's high-five state, Michigan!
- We have a black Labrador and a parakeet!
- On top of my piano students I tutor a Fifth grader and do some house-cleaning jobs on the weekend. I am always looking for more jobs that I can do 'out of the home'.
- I am currently waiting for my Mr. Right to introduce himself to me! :) I get easily annoyed and uncomfortable when people try to set me up. God's going to write my love story!
- I attend Northwoods Baptist Church and am starting my own bus route and enjoy working in a Sunday School class, Nursery, and you'll often find my pounding away at my baby grand piano in the auditorium!
- I was graduated high school in 2011 when I was 17 years old. I studied Sacred Music at Fairhaven Baptist College for a year and a half before God led me to come home.
- I was saved at a Baptist Camp in 2007! I've never regretted that moment and God has changed my life!
|This is a picture of me with my three younger brothers. I am shorter than all of them except Hunter and he's slowly creeping up on me!|
New to my blog??
You can read more about what I believe in this post: What I Believe
My pet peeve is courtship, you can read all my posts on that topic here: Courtship
Again, thanks so much for stopping by! Please leave me a comment letting me know :)