Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I've Been Up To

What have I been up to??  Well let's see...
 
I started my job at McD's this week.  The first night all I did was watch training videos, but then the next night I got trained at the McCafe station, and then front counter for an hour.  And then got plunged right into it.  It was sooo much fun.  I still have a lot of training to go through but, Jordyn (who happens to be my crew trainer) said that I'm a fast learner!
On top of that,


There's always school.  I'm, finally after midterms, starting to get into the swing of my class schedule for this semester.  That beats last semester, when I was still trying to get used to my schedule when finals rolled around.  Spring break was last week and it was nice to get a break from it all.  I went skiing with my family, which was awesome.  It was 60 degrees, so we were skiing in t-shirts, which is my favorite way. :)
And of course,


Hanging out with friends.  I've learned to especially cherish my friends this past semester.  I've been able to make lots of new friends, and get closer to all my old friends. 

Over all, God has really blessed this past semester, and I can't wait to see what He has in store.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers