Saturday, January 5, 2013

In My Weakness

When living life for Jesus Christ, becomes too hard a task. When obedience means sacrifice, that seems too much to ask. That's when I learn that my own strength isn't really strength at all. And I find rest, in humbleness when I surrender all.

In my weakness, He is strong. In my need He leads me on. When I come to the end of all I am. Then I place my trust in Him. That's when His strength begins, in my weakness.

When failures in my human strength have weakened all my pride, and ruined hopes, and fallen dream have crumbled me inside. It's then by grace, I finally see the strength of Jesus Christ. His victory is real in me, when weakness feels my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers