Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

Happy (Late) Easter to Y'all!  It was a great day.  We had easter dinner with the Shusters and then a fellowship time after evening service with the rest of the church.  Lots of fun :)  And of course, in the morning service, Pastor reminded us what Easter is all about.  And the evening service, we were given a charge to not wonder in circles like the Israelites and just surrendur to serving God.  Christian has been preaching once a month for a while now and always does a good job!

For Easter this year, I tried something that I had seen on Pinterest!  I found out that you could send out plastic Easter Eggs taped up really well through the mail.  I thought it would be fun for some of my friends to get an easter egg in their mailbox.  I got slightly discouraged when I took them to our post office and they said they couldn't send them because they were too small.  But, I decided to take it to another local post office and their words were "we've seen all sorts of stuff mailed out".  So they sent them out for me! SCORE!  I sent out five and so far I know that 3 have gotten there.  I'm anxious to see if the other two ever did get theirs.

Anyway, hope you all had a great Resurrection Sunday :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated Easter! :)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. My egg was empty when it came the other day. Sad day.... :(

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers