Friday, August 30, 2013

Answered Prayers

Life has been wonderfully busy!! I've always been one to enjoy doing things, rather than a lazy day :). Tutoring and piano lessons have been going well. Right now I'm looking into quite a few different things that could bring big changes!
Around June I had started to experience some joint pain/intense swelling/bruising on my arms and legs. It had me just slightly worried. My ankle was swollen worse than it's ever been, and I was having a lot of pain in my fingers and hands, which anyone that plays the piano knows is a problem. Shortly after this started we went to hear Bro. Sam Davison preach and I remember him saying this "our physical comfort is not God's primary concern. We can give him more glory when we're going through trials than we can when life is perfect. Glorify him through the pain."  That was a BIG  encouragement to me. 
We went to numerous doctors appointments and urgent care visits, but no one seemed to have any answers. My doctor finally referred us to a rheumatologist, we were concerned that this might be arthritis. Again, as a pianist this was a little intimidating! While waiting for the rheumatologist appointment the bruises and swelling went away, and the joint pain had dwindled. I finally had the appointment yesterday and as soon as I mentioned the bruises on my legs he seemed to know exactly what the problem was. We finally had answers!  I was thinking it was kind of retarded to get SO excited that a doctor could tell you what was wrong with you, lol! Apparently, it was just a condition where one experiences red lumpy bruises and can lead to serious swelling. As I said, the joint pains are still a problem, but not as bad and the doctor didn't seem to think that it was anything to worry about, that they'll go away soon. 
Anyway, so that's been what's going in my life :) I'm very grateful that this wasn't a big problem and that God worked everything out!! 
How was your summer? Are you ready for school and fall?? I sure am!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! Glad He worked it out for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I was very happy to discover it was nothing serious!
      ~Sarah

      Delete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers