Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Pinterest Inspired Christmas... The Beginning

I have gotten lots of ideas off of Pinterest this year for Christmas.  Often I sit and wonder what I would do without it... ;)  Here's a rundown of some of the ideas I've adapted from Pinterest.  I haven't included them all because some of them are gifts... I'll share those after Christmas.


This is actually a gift I did for the three little girls I teach piano to... I picked up some Dentyne gum at a bent and dent store and drew snowman faces with sharpies. 

I really like this idea... I took five Christmas bulbs (four small, one big) and tied it with yarn and a bow.  I think it would have been better with fishing wire, but I didn't have any on hand.  

This is a printable I found that is sitting on our front porch under a small tree.  

Once I realized (duh) that dry erase markers work on picture frames (and, goodness, a WHOLE lot of other things) I've since filled every empty picture frame I can find at put scrap paper in it with a verse or quote or whatever I feel like!  

I got this idea, and it came with printables for all of it, but instead of printing everything I just printed the letters and enough for a guide.  Then I cut it all out of scrapbook paper.  I had some trouble getting the 'pinwheels' to stay, but I finally managed it with a lot of tape, lol!! I then scavenged for Christmas-y ribbon and found some, going with the 'mixed pattern' theme :)  

What do ya'll think?  I'm excited to get all these ideas, and collaborate them over the years for when I can put them in my own home :)  

*Don't forget to fill out my survey here :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers