Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Favorite Thing To Do Right Now || Writing Challenge


I almost missed today! That's why everything changed- I wasn't able to get on the computer so I'm doing it on my phone. At least I still did it! :) 
Hmmm... I have a lot of favorite things! Lol!
•Texting and emailing friends! 
•Thinking on how to improve things. There are quite a few things I've been "chewing" on. I guess you could say it's like New Years resolutions, but I've never actually done those, haha!  I've been putting together a rewards program for my piano students and that was fun to think through! I've also been thinking about ways to improve my blog. Do y'all have anything that you'd like to see?? Leave a comment or send me a message!  
• play the piano. It's always my favorite thing to do. When I was a little girl my mom never had to get on to me for practicing, just for not practicing what I needed to practice! 
• watching Jostie Flicks on youtube. Some of them are absolutely hilarious! 

Those are just a few things!  

2 comments:

  1. My mom had to get onto me for not practicing what I needed to practice,too! I hadn't had time to play much in the last few years except for offertories and accompanying special music at church,but now that I'm married,I'm playing 1 or 2 hours a day! It's wonderful!!
    I guess I don't really know why I needed to share that...haha. :)
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, hmmm... If I play that much now imagine how much I'll play when I get married, lol!!!
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers