Friday, January 17, 2014

Siblings || Writing Challenge


  • Sean; My older brother.  Sean is in the Army, and was over in Afghanistan for a few months in 2012.  
  • Lucas; I'm in between Sean and Luke.  Luke is 19 years old, and graduated in 2012.  Now he is working for a shoe store, and is working towards opening his own soon!  He is meanwhile studying Pastoral Theology through online courses. 
  • Dakota; next youngest.  Dakota is 14 years old and is in 9th grade.  He is the writer of the family and randomly keeps a blog updated HERE
  • Hunter; the baby of the family.  Hunter is 11 years old and in 5th grade.  He's still working on developing his personal tastes and hobbies!  
There you have it, my four brothers... I have a strong habit of "adopting" people... I have a lot of brothers and sisters that are only so because I say so, lol!!  There are even adults in my life that are like parents to me!  I would be here all night trying to list all of those, past, present, and future!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers