Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Something Unusual || Writing Challenge


I can't think of anything unusual... Life is pretty usual...  ummm.....
Tonight was sweet... my niece has been staying with us for a few days and my mom was gone tonight, so I had precious time with May.  She had to have an early bath, and that made her sleepy, so she was cranky through dinner, but after that all she wanted to do was cuddle.  It was so sweet.  She loves to just sit in my lap and snuggle, and I love holding her!  It seems like cuddly babies are few and far between anymore!  She fell asleep at one point and I went to lay her down which woke her up.  After that she still cuddled for a while before rolling over and pulling her blanket over her face to play peek-a-boo.  I think there is nothing I love more than cuddling with little ones, and it's not an every day occurrence! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers