Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Life is.....

*Busy....  Actually, today I only worked for about 45 mins.... still going out to local cities passing out these cards, but Luke was needed in the store, so I had the day off....

*Warm....  It was warm again today... lol, I'm spoiled!

*Exciting.... I have a new adventure coming up in a few weeks, and then a week of camp, and then  getting ready for back to school.... I went to Walmart yesterday and was shocked to see the 'back to school' stuff out! wow! This summer has gone by quickly and slowly at the same time.... lol

*Lovable.... I have a great family that cares about me.... great friends that stick by my side through the rough times.... a pastor who will stand up and preach the word unashamed... a good job... and oh, so much more... not to mention a wonderful Saviour who saved me from the pits of my sins and has given me all these blessings....

I'm super excited about what these next weeks hold for me!! I'll try to keep ya'll updated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers