Friday, August 3, 2012

AL Trip Saturday

Saturday morning we went to a gator ranch, it was interesting... 
Small gators...
 Medium gators...
Big gators... 
If I was this turtle, I would be a little worried... he looks like quite a tough guy ;) 

Holding the gator... I held one, but I don't have a picture of it :( It hissed at me... and then tried to bite Rachel... lol  


This is where the smart turtles hang out, lol  

YUCK! This water was nasty! 
Rae and I 
Grace and I 

Then in the afternoon we went to a shipyard...
This is an old Russian Submarine from WWII 

A boat in the process of being built 

Captain Joe 
Grace in the 'ship carrying thing' lol! 

A glass bottom boat, minus the glass, it's still in the process of being built 
Rachel and I hanging out...  
In the evening we went over to the pond across the street from their house so Grace could do a photo shoot... there's a little gazebo with a swing in it, and this dilapidated old fan lol! 
And a decapitated poor pelican 
The gazebo from across the pond... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers