Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I'm Still Connected...

YaY!!!  I can still get on my blog...
The only part I don't like about school is the whole three days of orientations and registrations!! It makes for a long first weekend!! But, I've payed all my fees, gotten all my classes registered, registered for my ministry,  and had financial and academic orientation... I unpacked all my stuff in like... record time! haha!!  It's so nice to catch up with everyone that I haven't seen over the summer...  One of my friends is in the Ensamble this year, and she asked me to play the piano for her while she practicing... both of the songs are amazing, but one of them is really bouncy!  Lol, my wrist was aching by the time we were done...    I'm also super excited because I wanted to be on a bus route with my friend Sarah B, and I was able to get on it!!  He said they'd put me on until after fall push and then see if they have too many workers from there... so I'm hoping they'll let me stay on!!

Anyway, I'll probably be posting more as things start happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers