Thursday, October 18, 2012

Miss Me, Anyone?

Well, I guess I lied in my last post!  I found out right after posting it that they were working on a new filtering system that would block my blogger.  So, how am I posting??

Well, in the last week my life has changed drastically!!!  I had my life all planned out, telling God what His will should be for my life.  Now, I'm not saying what I thought was God's will isn't.  I don't know what God will for the rest of my life is.  But anyway, amidst all these changes and also due to some financial problems my mom, pastor and his wife, the dean of students, and my dorm mom decided that it would be best for me to sit out for the rest of the semester.  So, here I am at home.  It's quite an adjustment, but....  Mom showed up Tuesday and talked with me and some of the staff from the school talked to me about leaving.

 At first it was a surprise for me, but now I've decided to just spend this break just praying and seeking God's will.  Like I said, the life I had planned out for myself could be God's will, but it might not be.  All I know is God's will for today.  I've made lots of decisions this past year that I regret, but there are also some things that have happened that I'll never regret.

So, off I go, seeking God's will for today.  And when tomorrow comes I'll seek God's will for tomorrow.

Live life to the fullest in the moment, but remember that each moment will
add up to a life time that you will either be proud of or regret.  As you
come upon each moment, choose carefully what the fullest will be in the long run. 

2 comments:

  1. That's all we can do, girl. Just keep praying and seeking His will :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog title, and your posts are so encouraging.

    Hi! My name if Brittany, and I stumbled on your blog while blog surfing. I'm the big sister of 4, who range in ages from 10 to 5 months. Two of my siblings were adopted from DR Congo, in Africa. I hope to one day be a missionary, and later on be a mother. My blog is http://www.brittanysworld-adopt.blogspot.com/ if you would like to read about our adoption journey, and daily life.

    Blessings,
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers