Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Let the Packing Begin

Yup... I am OfIcIaLlY packing now.... not un-officially.... ;)  Right now I'm just trying to sort through stuff that I want at school, and stuff that needs to be packed for the move.  Lol, I am a total packrat... I have so much junk that I need to clear out!  Here are some pictures from camp... my camera broke early into the week... story of my life... camera's and I don't usually get along.  And of course, just in time to go back to school :(  My dear brother is trying to fix it as we speak, we'll see what happens!!!   Only 3 1/2 more days of work, and at this time next week, I'll be back at Fairhaven....










This week of camp was amazing... Bro Jon Jenkins from Grace Baptist Church in Gaylord, MI was the guest speaker, and the sermons were amazing!!! The camp director's daughter in law gave devotionals every afternoon for the girls, and they were amazing for me at this point in my life.  It was also such a blessing to be able to talk to my Pastor's wife about things that have been going on this year.  She was such a blessing to me!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers