Monday, August 27, 2012

Lol

I know, I said goodbye... but I saw these and just HAD to post them!!  I've made some amazing friends last year at college, a few of them I wish I had gotten to know sooner... My friends that read this... you know who you are, hehe!!!

This is so true of my best friends, they know what I'm going through, even though I try to put on a strong front.  They're the kind of friend I can always count on, no matter what time it is... One of them once said "A friend doesn't just work 8-5" it's so true of that friend!!!

Can't wait to see ya'll tomorrow, and spend another great year with ya'll!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers