Monday, August 27, 2012

Moving On...

Today is the last day.. Going back tomorrow!!!   I worked all morning but I got off at 1, which was super nice!  We spent all morning trying to get our 'demon-possessed' printer to print envelopes right, but it never worked... then around 11:30 my coworker Elaina and I went out to lunch together at JoJo's Pretzels... YUM!!  Her and I have a lot in common, but we're different enough to were we can't hang out all the time, so this time to spend together was fun!  We did manage to get a lot of envelopes done despite the problems we had... And I tried on, one last time, lol, the pair of shoes that I've wanted ever since I've seen them on the shelf... they're super super cute!!!  I keep telling my brother that he should buy them for my birthday ;) I also found some super neat tennis shoes in the Brooks catalogue.  When I left, it was sort of bittersweet... I'll never work there again.  Walking on Air was definitely my favorite job so far... Please be praying, as I'm gonna try getting a job at a bakery near school, so I don't have to work midnights at McDonalds anymore.  I came back and actually napped for a few hours!! AHHH... it was nice.  When I got up I texted my friend and told her I was overwhelmed with the lack of things I have to do at the moment, but knowing that they will all overtake me before the time I leave tomorrow...
After my wonderful nap... I packed up my music (the last thing I had to pack), wrote some letters, and now I'm relaxing and giving myself a pedicure...  Lol, I decided since I'm going back to school, and I have to give up my flip-flops, I would try something new, so I did a tie-dye look... I can't decide if I like it or not, but I think it's growing on me, lol!!!

Anyway, until I know whether or not I'll be able to blog at school, it's ta-ta for now!!!  I'm gonna miss blogging.  Either I'll be posting regular updates, or I'll updated ya'll when I can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers