Sunday, August 26, 2012

Whoa Now....

Ok, so ya'll remember my post a while back about my brother coming home from Afghanistan, and how I wasn't sure if I would see him before I went to school??  Well... SURPRISE... he's coming down on Tuesday to help move all my stuff... so totally did NOT see that one coming...   It will be quite interesting to see what he thinks of Fairhaven :-P It will be a culture shock for him these days!! LOL!!   Oh yeah, and btw... rumor has it, that the internet filtering system at school has blocked all the blogs, so if I go to school and disappear off the face of the blog, its not because I'm ignoring it... I just can't get on it... I'm kind of bummed about that, but I'll still be able to keep up with all my personal friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers