Saturday, January 26, 2013

Some Funnies to Cheer You Up!

I don't know if anyone reading this needs cheered up, but just in case... and if not, some good laughter is always needed :)

Lol, Oh my goodness....  At Fairhaven, at the beginning of the spring semester we have Volleyball Marathon, 72 hours of volleyball straight!!  And, if you play volleyball for long periods of time with a shortage of sleep, you start getting a little crazy!!  Like, sliding around on the gym floor with your socks... My friends still make fun of me for this :P



1 comment:

  1. Love fluffy socks! Hey, I slide around in my fluffy socks all the time! :) lol
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers