Tuesday, April 2, 2013

New Ideas

So, I was messing around with my room the other day, and I was faced with a problem. I have opened up one of my closets to make it just a room extension type thingie. But the problem was that the wallpaper has started peeling off and right now I don't have the time or materials to deal with it. So in an effort to cover it up, I played around with a couple of ideas, and finally decided to just stick scrapbook paper on it. At first I wasn't sure how much I liked it, but I'm really starting to like it! What do y'all think??


2 comments:

  1. I think it's cute! And your bed is adorable! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Looks good to me! :)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers