Thursday, November 7, 2013

Attitude of Gratitude || Day 4

Each day I'll post 5 new things I'm thankful for.  Does anyone want to join me? Leave a comment and I'll link your blogs in my posts :) 

1) church
2) my pink chair :)
3)Salvation
4) God's blessings
5) my mom! 
6) my Christian heritage
7) Subway
8) Pepsi 
9) my pastor 
10) my pastor's wife 
11) Rainy days
12) Four piano students and
13) a new student in the works
14) my cleaning job
15) tutoring
16) good health
17) my IPhone
18) a new day, fresh, with no mistakes
19) Chick-Flicks with my mom
20) Contacts

Link up at: Dixie and Dottie 



2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful list of things to be thankful for - thanks for sharing :) Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stephanie! You have a great weekend as well :)
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers