Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What I Wore

Ok, so it's been very busy around here this past week!  I've been very proud of myself keeping up with the gratitude posts!! Hopefully soon I'll post about the happenings... I've also been working on some changes to my blog, have you noticed?! So keep your eye out for new posts soon, hopefully!!
 
Here's my outfit for the day... I got this shirt specifically to match the scarf, but it's a cami so I had to work with making it modesty... My mom suggested the blue cardigan, I didn't think it would work at first, but I think I've fallen in love with the color scheme... 

"Oh Coda, wait... let me fix my hair!" "oops" 


These are some of my favorite earrings... Super cute :)

Scarf: Gifted
Ruffle Cami: small local clothing store
Blue Sweater: Thrifted Talbots
Skirt: Thrifted White Stag
Shoes: Walmart Dr Scholls
Earrings: Christopher and Banks 

2 comments:

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers