Wednesday, January 15, 2014

3 Things I Like About My Personality || Writing Challenge


Oh, goodness... these are some difficult topics!  Three things I like about my personality...
  • I'm very loyal.  Once I consider you a friend, it will take a lot to break that friendship on my part!  There may be friendships that I have broken because I don't feel like it's a good friendship for me, spiritually speaking, but other than that I'm generally always anxious to reestablish a friendship.
  • I'm very competitive.  This is not necessarily a good character trait at all times, but it pushes me to achieve new levels.  I was thinking the other day that if it wasn't for my competitive spirit when I was a kid, I wouldn't be a pianist now! 
  • I'm self-critical.  Again, a character trait that isn't necessarily considered a good one, and one that I need to work on controlling, but it helps me to be honest with myself.  Although I talk about my strengths and weaknesses to very, very few people, I tend to be able to point them out to myself... Often late at night when I can't sleep... haha :)  
So there ya go!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers