Saturday, January 11, 2014

Basic Things About Yourself || Writing Challenge


Hi there!! :)  I realized as of late that all my posts start with "ok, so"... I was looking at them and thinking how weird is that?!  Anyway, I shall try to avoid that from now on!  

Here I am again with a blogging challenge... last year I succeeded in 1, and failed in 1... one wouldn't say that I'm the most persistent blogger.  But, here I am again.  I think this one should be easy, and interesting!  

This first one is somewhat redundant... most of my readers know the basic things about me!  And if you don't and want to know more you can check out my About Page to learn more.

  • I'm 20 years old
  • I graduated from homeschool in 2011 and studied Sacred Music at Fairhaven Baptist College for a year
  • I'm an Independent Fundamental Baptist... I believe in the KJV Bible, Courtship, and Modesty
  • I teach piano to 5 students aging from 6 to... well, older :)  I also tutor a 10 year old, and have a weekend cleaning job!
  • I attend Northwoods Baptist Church and enjoy serving in music, sunday schools and junior churches, nursery, and soulwinning ministries
  • I don't like winter
  • I'm an introvert.  Sort of.  Until I get to know you.
  • I'm a very trusting person, which sometimes gets me in trouble.  I hate confrontation, but I'll do it if it means defending my faith, family, or friends
  • I don't have a "calling" in life, but I most definitely have a purpose!  I desire to live my life in a way that brings glory to God and is a light to others.  
  • "I may not be the person I once was, but praise God, I'm not the person I used to be." 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers