Sunday, January 12, 2014

Something I Look Forward to in the Next 12 Months || Writing Challenge


This one's a little tough... some things that I'm looking forward to for 2014
  • Growing in the Lord
  • Reading my Bible through
  • A spring recital for my piano students
  • Time spent with my Bubbie (maybe baby/housesitting again :o)
  • My nephew, Kyle, being born
  • Aforementioned Bubbie's cousin being born
  • Camp in July
  • All the different things we do at church throughout the year!  I love being at church, no matter what for.  We are often the last ones to leave after fellowshipping with my pastor, his wife, and their son, and I love just sitting there listening to the conversations!
  • Whatever God has in store for my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers