This one's a little tough... some things that I'm looking forward to for 2014
- Growing in the Lord
- Reading my Bible through
- A spring recital for my piano students
- Time spent with my Bubbie (maybe baby/housesitting again :o)
- My nephew, Kyle, being born
- Aforementioned Bubbie's cousin being born
- Camp in July
- All the different things we do at church throughout the year! I love being at church, no matter what for. We are often the last ones to leave after fellowshipping with my pastor, his wife, and their son, and I love just sitting there listening to the conversations!
- Whatever God has in store for my life!