Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Something That I Regret Not Doing in the Past Year || Writing Challenge


I find this one to be extremely difficult... I'm not really sure... There are the usual, albeit very legit responses like not having as close of a walk with God as I should have... Not being as good of a witness as I should have... Etc... But I'm trying to think of others... 
• budgeting- up until August of this past summer I was never able to figure out a good budget that I could stick to.  I wish I had started before that point, I feel much more in control of my finances now!! 
•running- but I do have a valid excuse for this one. I had tried to start running this summer and as soon as I did I started experiencing health problems. 
•working on practicing and learning more piano! 
•spending time with my brothers. 
•kept a "journal" of some key points of the year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers