Sunday, January 26, 2014

Something That Excites Me and Fills Me With Joy || Writing Challenge


  • My future... I'm so glad that God holds my future!  It helps me to have a peace when I struggle with where I'm at.
  • Little babies... I love all the little ones that are around!! It seems everyone is having or has a little one!! 
  • Music...  Music is honestly my passion... It's my career, my hobby, my ministry, and my pleasure!  If I'm not playing the piano, I will be humming, whistling, singing, or listening to music.  Love it!
  • Summer...  summer excites me, I hate hate winter...

What is something that excites you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers