Friday, February 28, 2014

Something I've Never Done That Most People Have || Writing Challenge


I am going to finish this challenge, someday... Eventually. Lol! 
This one was hard because I wanted it to apply to my readers. There are a lot of things that people have done that I've never done, but not necessarily my readers. 
Anyway... 
•surgeries/broken bones... Until next week!! I am getting two of my wisdom teeth taken out, a minor undertaken, but the first nonetheless. 
•the ability to run easily. Just not my thing :/ 
•learn a second instrument (or language for that matter) I really want to learn the flute! As for the languages, I took Spanish and French in high school but I never was able to get much out of it. I know a little bit in both languages plus ASL :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers