Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Most Memorable Vacation || Writing Challenge


Ah, this...I'd have to say that I have two of them. 
• 2010 Iowa. Went to Iowa with Colleen and her sister, Kindra to take Kindra to college. It was supposed to be a basic trip, but lo and behold just after crossing into Iowa our car breaks down. Anyway, it was quite an eventful trip :) 
• 2012 Alabama. Visiting the Carsons for a week. It was my first time visiting them after they moved in 2010. We had a great time together and my return trip was equally eventful. It was my first time flying alone and on the way back my first flight was delayed leading to missing my second flight. So I spent the night in Atlanta. Yeah, kinda interesting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers