• recover quickly! I had wisdom teeth removed this morning and am feeling a little off! I'm hoping to be back on track by Sunday :)
• spring cleaning. Spend at least an hour a day deep cleaning in different rooms.
• clean out my closet. Switch out my winter clothes for spring and summer. Hopefully the weather permits! It was over 40 degrees today, but I didn't get to enjoy it much!
• meet this little guy:
This is Jesse's baby boy, Timothey Shuster. He was born yesterday morning :)
• finish planning and have an epic recital on April 1st.
• go skiing one more time.
• find an Easter outfit :) ( this one will probably go into April too )
What are some goals you have? What are some things you do to get ready for spring?