Sunday, March 9, 2014

Something I Would Never Get Tired of Doing || Writing Challenge


•Going to church. There are many reasons I love going to church. Some of them spiritual, some of them not so spiritual, haha. Today was a little rough after the surgery but it was definitely worth it when I was able to lead two girls to The Lord. I love working with Colleen teaching the girls' Sunday school class. I love spending time with Arlie and Bailey and Kiley. We had a grand time while everyone was on their buses this morning. 
• playing the piano. I'm sure everyone knows this! Haha :)
• painting my nails and drinking coffee. Random, right? I just had to throw that in with this picture :)
 
•pinteresting. It's the bomb. 
•making friends. Love each and every one of my friends :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers