Monday, April 7, 2014

Update from Pictures

It seems like it's been forever since I really posted on here.  I've been doing the 30 day challenge, but that's about it.  It has been very busy here lately, but don't I always say that??  Here are some pictures of things I've been up to.  Not in order, lol!  

I started babysitting this little cutie, Chloie.  I watch her Monday-Friday every other week.  She keeps me on my toes!  

I've been "jumping the gun" on all things spring and warm.  I'm so done with winter.  I did these decorations, and more, quite a while back... while the temps were still like this:

I think it got even colder that night.  It has warmed up now.  It was in the 50's today! 


A month ago I got my wisdom teeth taken out.  That was quite an experience!  The pain wasn't nearly as bad as I had imagined it would be, but the side effects were worse than we all thought they would be.  It was rough for me, because I usually am not one to enjoy down time! 

In the state of my "druggedness" my darling brothers brought in these flowers.  *cue tears* they can be the sweetest things sometimes :)

We also made on final ski trip... in mid-March.  The skiing conditions were perfect, in March.  Welcome to Michigan.  

We went to Cabrafae in Cadillac, it's not my favorite place for skiing, but the view... well, the picture speaks for itself.  

I was also able to spend a couple of days babysitting this guy again!  Isn't he so grown up?!  He is getting around quite well now, and is prepping to be a big brother in October.  ~Insert excited squeals!~ 

Most recently of my adventures is a piano recital.  I had a lot of fun putting it all together and was thoroughly pleased with the work all my students put into it.  They did marvelous. 

Megan

Jean and Megan did "Take me Out to The Ball Game" for a duet, it was fun!

Kenna 

Colleen and Mrs. Shuster were gracious enough to play for us again!  

Tyler



Kenna with her twin sister Cayla... Aren't they adorable?




Colleen and I always enjoy working on pieces together :)

My little group of five students, plus Colleen and Mrs. Shuster.  Everyone got together and had a card for me, plus a bouquet of flowers and a Daily Devotion book by Debbie Jenkins.  I don't have any pictures of it, but my old piano teacher was able to make it for the recital and played a piece at the end as well! 

I haven't been keeping up with "What I Wore" but I'll detail the outfit I wore for the recital and ya'll can click on the pictures for a close up :) 

Dress: American thrift Store?? (Alabama, I'm convinced that the further south you go, the better the thrift stores)... I think it was $10
Sweater: Goodwill
Shoes: local thrift store ~ $1.00
Necklace: Gift
Earrings: Glitter?? ~ $1.00




6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a great recital! I'm playing May 1st for Stephanie's recital.
    I love that picture of you and your brother! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Esther! Well wishes for your recital!!

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad that you posted again Sarah! It seemed like it had been awhile and I was just wondering how you were yesterday.:)
    Glad your recital went well.
    Those flowers that your brothers brought you are beautiful.
    Glad that you updated again.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salinn,
      Thanks so much! I have been a terrible blogger as of late, haha!
      I'm hoping to have some more posts soon, I have quite a few ideas :)
      ~Sarah

      Delete
  3. wisdom teeth surgery...not fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! Please make sure that there is no language or inappropriate comments! Thanks :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers